Cathartic Writings

Cathartic Writings

martes, 13 de octubre de 2015

#GoodbyeHeavyDay

Today I need to spread some letters around, or I'm going to explode.

Just a few people can hurt so deeply your heart as your most beloved ones can.

Feeling that the closest human being you have nearby, the one you care and love with all your entire life, only hates you and has no consideration for you at all, is something too difficult to bear with... What to do?

I know there isn't any other answer.
Praying, waiting, having faith in my Lord, that things will turn out well sometime in the near future. For me and most of all for her, 'cause I know her future will be sad if she goes on this way.

At least this day is in its end, and a new one is supposed to bring new hopes  into our souls.

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Psalm 62:5,6

That's right. Only in Him we'll stay safe. "Have mercy on me, my God, have mercy on me,
    for in you I take refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed." Psalm 57:1

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores